Sabtu, 05 November 2011

SNSD:The Boys

[ar:Artist: Girls' Generation (SNSD)]
[ti:The Boys (English)]
[al:The Boys]
[by:Ev ve]

[00:27.00]Artist: Artist: Girls' Generation (SNSD)
[00:28.00]Album: The Boys
[01:08.00]Title: The Boys (English)
[01:10.00]Enjoy... (-_-;)

[01:13.00][All]I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see
[01:17.00]Any closer and you'll feel the heat
[01:20.00][Jessica]GG
[01:21.30][All]You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me
[01:26.00]Every look will make it hard to breathe
[01:28.03][Jessica]T R X

[01:30.00][All]Bring the boys out
[01:34.00][Tiffany](yeah you know)
[01:38.50][All]B-Bring the boys out
[01:39.00][Tiffany]we bring the boys out
[01:41.58]we bring the boys out
[01:46.00][Tiffany](yeah)
[01:46.03][All]B-Bring the boys out

[01:48.00][Taeyeon]Soon as I step on the scene
[01:51.00]I know that they'll be watching me ,watching me
[01:55.00][Tiffany]Get up
[01:56.00][Yoona]I'ma be the hottest in this spot
[01:58.00]There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping me

[02:05.00][Sunny]I know life is a mystery
[02:07.00]I'm gonna make history
[02:09.00]I'm taking it from the start
[02:14.00][Seohyun]Call all emergency
[02:16.00]I'm watching the phone ring
[02:17.00]I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)

[02:24.50][All]B-Bring the boys out.

[02:27.00][All]Girls' Generation make you feel the heat
[02:29.00][Yuri]And we're doin it we can't be beat
[02:33.00]B-Bring the boys out
[02:35.00][Sooyoung]We're born to win
[02:35.50]Better tell all your friends
[02:37.00]Cuz we get it in You know the girls
[02:40.50][All]B-Bring the boys out

[02:43.00][Jessica]Wanna know my secrets But no I'll never tell
[02:47.00]Cuz I got the magic touch and I'm not trying to fail
[02:50.00]That's rI (Ight )
[02:52.00][Sunny](yes fly high!)
[02:53.00]And I (I)
[02:55.00][Sunny](you fly high!)
[02:55.30]Can't deny
[02:57.00]I know I can fly

[02:59.00][Seohyun]I know life is a mystery
[03:01.00]I'm gonna make history
[03:03.00]I'm taking it from the start
[03:08.00][Taeyeon]Call all emergency
[03:10.00]I'm watching the phone ring
[03:11.00]I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)

[03:19.00][All]B-Bring the boys out.

[03:20.00][All]Girls' Generation make you feel the heat
[03:23.00][Tiffany]And we're doin it we can't be beat
[03:26.00][All]B-Bring the boys out
[03:29.00][Hyoyeon]We're born to win
[03:31.00]Better tell all your friends
[03:33.00]Cuz we get it in
[03:34.00]You know the girls
[03:36.00][All]B-Bring the boys out

[03:38.50][All]Girls bring the boys out!
[03:41.00][Yuri]I wanna dance right now
[03:43.00]We can show em how the girls get down
[03:45.00][Yoona]Yes we go for more than zero
[03:46.00]Number one everyone should know Check this out
[03:50.00][Hyoyeon]all the Boys, all the Boys
[03:51.00] want my heart
[03:52.00]Better know how to rock and don't stop
[03:53.00][Sooyoung]Oh gee we make it so hot
[03:56.00]Girls generation we won't stop
[03:58.00][All]B-Bring the boys out

[04:01.00][Jessica]It's not a fantasy
[04:03.00]This is right for me
[04:05.00]Living it like a star
[04:08.30][Taeyeon]Can't get the best of me
[04:11.00]I'ma be what I wanna be
[04:13.00]This is deep in my heart (my heart)

[04:18.00][All]I can tell you're lookin at me
[04:20.00]I know what you see
[04:21.00]Any closer and you'll feel the heat
[04:23.30][All/Taeyeon]Just brings the boys out
[04:25.00][All/Seohyun]You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me
[04:29.00]Every look will make it hard to breathe

[04:32.00][All]B-Bring The Boys out

[04:34.00][Jessica]Cuz the girls bring the boys out
[04:36.00][All/Jessica]Girls bring the boys out
[04:38.00]Girls bring the boys out
[04:40.00]Girls bring the boys out

[04:41.50][All]Girls' Generation make em feel the heat
[04:46.00][Sunny]And we're doin it we can't be beat
[04:48.30][All]B-Bring the boys out
[04:50.30][Tiffany]We're born to win
[04:52.00]Better tell all your friends
[04:54.00]Cuz we get it in
[04:56.00]You know the girls
[04:57.00][All]B-Bring the boys out

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar